Friday, March 19, 2010

Who am I?

My name is Ben Wilder and this is the first blog I have ever used for a classroom. It seems like it will be a pretty effective way to communicate to our classmates. I am a second semester freshman who is right now studying to be a Technology Education teacher but I am also going to try to get a physics minor and possibly a mathematics minor so that I will become certified in those fields as well. Outside of the classroom I spend a good portion of my time playing the greatest sport ever invented Ultimate Frisbee and a member of the RICdiculous Ultimate team. I also am loosely involved in a couple of other organizations. For the most part I like to spend my down time with my friends tossing the disc or just hanging out. I am pretty excited for this tutoring program seeing as I have up to now very little classroom experience other than being a student for 19 years and a few lesson plans that I had to present to middle schoolers as a part as some of my Tech Ed courses. I feel like it'll be a good experience and reaffirm my desires to become an educator.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ben,

    Okay, so I can't throw a frisbee well enough for my dogs to chase. It just rolls. What am I doing wrong?

    Keep me posted,
    Dr. August

    ReplyDelete